From: aetejada on
okay. So I am trying to workout a formula to compute a commision earning.
Basically, if X amount of new business is made, then X*Y (corresponding
Commision rate percentage), but if new business =<X, then X*Y (Commision rate
percentage that is true).

Problem is, it's super confusing...anyone have any suggestions?
From: T. Valko on
See if this helps:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html

--