From: Sandy on
I am trying to do the following inputting in the same cell,
0 to 72=0
73 - 102 = whatever is input in the cell minus 72
over 102 = 30

ie
62 73 82 93 102
0 1 10 21 30

I have managed most of this with IFs, but not all. Does anyone have any
ideas?

From: Teethless mama on
You're welcome!

From: Angela on

From: Teethless mama on
=MIN(MAX(MIN(A1-72),),30)

From: Dana DeLouis on
> =MIN(MAX(MIN(A1-72),),30)

Just to be different...

=MEDIAN(0,A1-72,30)

= = = =
Dana DeLouis

On 5/27/2010 5:26 PM, Angela wrote:
> Thankyou so much!!!!!! This has solved a big problem. Great to have people
> who know what they are doing help out the inexperienced...Great!! Thanks
> again.
>
> "Teethless mama" wrote:
>
>> =MIN(MAX(MIN(A1-72),),30)
>>

>> "Sandy" wrote:
>>
>>> I am trying to do the following inputting in the same cell,
>>> 0 to 72=0
>>> 73 - 102 = whatever is input in the cell minus 72
>>> over 102 = 30
>>>
>>> ie
>>> 62 73 82 93 102

--