From: Nathan on
....(or ALA post or a thread in any other group that might be cross-
posted to CLAX), do not expect your post to appear immediately after
you've pressed send. This is a *moderated* group (see
http://www.fysnet.net/faq/index.htm for details); therefore, your post
will be held for review by the moderation team.

Please be aware that posts from regular contributors may distribute
more rapidly than posts from non-regular contributors because our
automated system routinely monitors the inbox and approves those
articles for distribution.

If you are not sure that your newsreader software has actually sent
your post, you may check our message queue here: http://clax.inspiretomorrow.net/msgs.php

If you *are* actually having problems, then you may e-mail your
article directly to: clax86-submit [at] inspiretomorrow [dot] net

If you believe that we have dropped your article in error (technical
fumble or accidental rejection) and you don't see it in the message
queue {as described above}, then shoot me an e-mail (nathancbaker [at]
gmail [dot] com) and I will dig through the trash bin. Or, just
resubmit your post. Bear in mind that some servers may not carry all
articles (due to length, etc.) or may experience some delay before
presenting your article.

Sincerely,

Nathan.
http://clax.inspiretomorrow.net/index.php