From: abn_13f on
I am using the screen capture from my computer and copy/paste the image to my
ppt. I am using ppt 2007 but have saved it as 2003 ppt, not a pptx. The
images look fine on my computer but when I send them to others and they open
with 2003, the images are all grey. What is going on and how do I fix and set
my ppt to perform this fix by default.
Thanks
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Are you using snagit for the capture or just prtSc?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
PPTLive Atlanta Oct 11-14 2009

From: abn_13f on
I have used print screen, Capture image from my app, and another app called
CLIP. None worked. However, if I save the image as a jpeg then insert the
image, it works. I read something about embedded coding but there was no
solution to it.
Eric

From: John Wilson on
I've seen this a few times usually with a png file. I don't know what causes
it but cut / paste special as jpg seems to often work so I guess some sort
of tranparency issue. All three of my examples worked in 20-07 but not in
2003 SP3

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4434 (20090917) __________

http://www.eset.com