From: andrew.ford.af on
How do you use Imperial Weights in Excel, to allow formula for adding up
weights to use in pie charts etc. imperial weight measuring in stones. pounds
and fractions, eg 14st 8 1/4 lbs
From: Luke M on
XL has not built in functions for summing up weights (of any base).
The best method I've seen involves putting the numerical part in one column,
and the label (st, lb, etc) in another column. Then you can write a type of
SUMPRODUCT formula where the label column triggers a conversion (similar to
how when adding hours and minutes, you must multiply the hours field by 60).

--
Best Regards,

Luke M