From: JP2R on
Greetings -

I need some help with working with XPS files and Excel.

I have a table that I need to import from the web - it is on an https
website - it's secure and therefore will not let me copy/paste - I have
created a work-around that consists of saving the file as a "print - to -
file" - in XPS - and now I can copy/paste this into Excel and use the Text
Import Wizard.

What I'm trying to do is to automate this process.

I had thought that it might be possible to import the XPS file - but this is
not working. I've also tried this with the PDF option - if someone could help
me to find a solution - I would be most grateful!

Most Sincerely,
Monk