From: Dsvid Ellis on
I had to switch to another computer for a few days and now want to move
the email from that machine to my workstation. I have Thunderbird on
both and did copy the email data to a CD to move the email.

Everything looks good; I did remember to change the email folders to
read and write but they do not show in Thunderbird.

At one time an add on existed that would import Thunderbird email. Is
that add on still available and is it compatible with Version 3.0?

TIA
David
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Dsvid Ellis wrote:
> I had to switch to another computer for a few days and now want to move
> the email from that machine to my workstation. I have Thunderbird on
> both and did copy the email data to a CD to move the email.
>
> Everything looks good; I did remember to change the email folders to
> read and write but they do not show in Thunderbird.
>
> At one time an add on existed that would import Thunderbird email. Is
> that add on still available and is it compatible with Version 3.0?
>
> TIA
> David

the best thing to do is to create the accounts first,
then move just the mail over. Then delete all the
*.msf files. Do all this, of course, with TB closed.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm