From: John on
I noticed recently in Yahoo's homepage a "m" appears before the .www..
Like http/m.www.yahoo.com. Is there anyway to remove this "m"? It
makes cut and paste in the url very unhandy. I suppose that is why they
put it there.
.........and I know, I left a / out. That was so I wouldn't create a link.
From: Justin on
John wrote on [Sun, 06 Dec 2009 13:38:31 -0600]:
> I noticed recently in Yahoo's homepage a "m" appears before the .www..
> Like http/m.www.yahoo.com. Is there anyway to remove this "m"? It
> makes cut and paste in the url very unhandy. I suppose that is why they
> put it there.
> ........and I know, I left a / out. That was so I wouldn't create a link.

How does adding a m. to the start of a URL make cut and paste hard?
From: John on
Justin wrote:
> John wrote on [Sun, 06 Dec 2009 13:38:31 -0600]:
>> I noticed recently in Yahoo's homepage a "m" appears before the .www..
>> Like http/m.www.yahoo.com. Is there anyway to remove this "m"? It
>> makes cut and paste in the url very unhandy. I suppose that is why they
>> put it there.
>> ........and I know, I left a / out. That was so I wouldn't create a link.
>
> How does adding a m. to the start of a URL make cut and paste hard?
It doesn't now Justin. Not since I installed Win7. This is the first
time I've tried it since then.
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
John wrote:
> I noticed recently in Yahoo's homepage a "m" appears before the .www..
> Like http/m.www.yahoo.com. Is there anyway to remove this "m"? It
> makes cut and paste in the url very unhandy. I suppose that is why they
> put it there.
> ........and I know, I left a / out. That was so I wouldn't create a link.

the "m" is part of the new address, which is a
reference to the US.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Pages: 1