From: sandie on
My WMM was going nice but now it has some problem. When i import any file it
has message " /path of file/ could not import the file : Unspecified error"

but when i close down the WMM and again open it, I find picture and audio
file in Collections. Same with Video file it can be found in collection but
can not be imported at the same collection of files. That is the video file
do not get added to the bunch of files open in Collection but can be seen as
saperate file in Collection after reopening.

Same message appear while Capturing Video from device but after closing down
WMM the Captured Video can be found at the location of saving in good
condition.
Whats this mess ? Please someone help....

Thanks in advance.........