From: anmaka57 on
I am sent an Excel spreadsheet each week that I copy and paste and add to a
main worksheet. The size of the file is getting huge. I discovered the
reason for the size is the many unformatted shapes in this file. I would
like to delete them. The problem is because they are unformatted, they are
invisible. I only know they are there because I happened upon them
accidently. Is there way to make all these visible so I can delete them one
at a time? Or a way to delete all of them all at once?
From: John on
Hi
Not sure if I understand but try this : in Excel 2003 or older...
Go to Edit > Goto > Press "Special" button and then select "Objects".
HTH
John