From: Bob Freeman on
When I press the / key the shortcut keys appear instead on the ribbon (only
in Excel 2007, not Word 2007).

However I can type / into the formula bar ok - it looks like a bug (a friend
has also got the same problem and we have shared 2 files today, one using a
USB stick and one sent by email - neither file has previously caused a
problem).

Help! Many thanks.

From: Gord Dibben on
Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Lotus Compatibility.

Remove the the "/" from the MS Excel help menu key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP