From: R Davis on

Something tried to bury them, probably burying beetles. So I took the
effort to make them more visible this cheery morning. Just for you Bill.

Two from this week. Not counting the dozen or so before this spring.
Something must have carted off the others. A good supply of protein for
those that did.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4577572653_7468dc4318_o.jpg

Want to see more, Bill? I recently spotted yet another three of these
pestilent vermin running around destroying the native food-chain. I'll
upload images of those too if I get a good aim. If you want to see them,
that is. Just say so if you want. I wouldn't want you wrongly believing I
am a liar, after-all, as you want to claim.

For the photography officianados, note the care taken with the composition.

LOL!