From: Sekani on
I am trying to increase the number of lines to be displayed in the drop down
list, using MS office 2003, excell. I have read contributions to the question
possed on 8/11/2007 8:00 PM , but sadly it does not provide the "Format
Control" that should enable me to change the mnumber of dropdown lines to be
shown.

I have 30 items on my soure list and only 12 appear in the dropdown list.
How and where can I adjust the figure that dictates the lines to be shown?
How do I go about it as I do not see any options leading to the data
validation combo box in this version?

Thanks a million for the responses.
From: Teethless mama on
Not in DV. You have to use Form Combo Box