From: Wanda on
I've set up a template, and have theme colors and styles set up. Now I want
to make changes to the theme colors, and all Theme options are grayed out on
the Page Layout ribbon. How can I make them active?
From: Stefan Blom on
Themes are only supported for Word 2007 file formats (*.docx, *.docm, *.dotx,
and *.dotm).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP