From: Sassilicious on
When I compose an email with an email addy or web addy in it they do not turn
blue and automatically link up. How can I make them turn blue and when
clicked on go to that addy or that person? I don't know if you would call it
highlighting or not but the addy os usually in blue print and stands out.
There is a link here below that says 'about display names' and it is blue and
makes a connection...that is what I am talking about....I want my email to
have addy links like that when someone gives me their new email addy.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
how are you formatting the links? If you press the space bar after
completing the link http://www.link.com does it highlight? What message
format are you using? HTML, Rich Text, Plain Text?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Sassilicious asked: