From: Lee Atkinson on
Could add the meta dynamically like this on a basepage -

Dim head As HtmlHead = CType(Page.Header, HtmlHead)

Dim title as New HtmlMeta()
Title.id = "sdsds"
title.Content = page.title
head.Controls.Add(title)

Lee

From: Göran Andersson on
Cal Who wrote:
> I've been adding a title to the <%@ Page line on each page which is what I
> want - different titles for different pages.
> I also have one in the head on the master. It does not appear to override
> the ones on the <%@ Page (which is good).
> In fact it appears to do nothing. Maybe if a <%@ Page didn't have a title
> the master title would be effective??

Yes, if you omit the title attribute in a Page directive, the default
title from the master page will be used.

--
G�ran Andersson
_____