From: jasdclark on
Just installed the 2007 Project EPM system. When I go to "Delete Enterprise
Objects>Delete projects only from Published database" from Project Web
Access it lists Enterprise Global as "Inactive Global" under the Type heading.

In addition, when I check-out enterprise global from Project Professional
and go to "Delete Enterprise Objects>Delete projects only from Published
database" it does not recognize enterprise global as being "checked-out".

Any thoughts?
From: Mike Glen on
Hi jasdclark,

Try posting on the server newsgroup. Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project
Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information
can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP

"jasdclark" <jasdclark(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just installed the 2007 Project EPM system. When I go to "Delete
> Enterprise
> Objects>Delete projects only from Published database" from Project Web
> Access it lists Enterprise Global as "Inactive Global" under the Type
> heading.
>
> In addition, when I check-out enterprise global from Project Professional
> and go to "Delete Enterprise Objects>Delete projects only from Published
> database" it does not recognize enterprise global as being "checked-out".
>
> Any thoughts?

Pages: 1
Prev: Microsoft Solution Starter for SCRUM
Next: Curva S