From: mandreckmina on

Gary D;62298 Wrote:
> Outlook 2000 won't work due to outlook.pst being over 2GB. I have used
> the
> PST2GB application to truncate the file as per MS instructions. The
> scanpst
> application runs and scans the truncated file okay, but when I click
> on
> "repair" nothing happens. When I check the windows task manager it says
> the
> application is not responding. It creates a backup file okay, but then
> nothing.
>
> Any suggestions?

If your software is not responding then use the "'Inbox repair tool'
(http://www.inboxrepair-tool.com)" to repair the Outlook inbox. It is
powerful and rebust recovery tool whican repair the emails, drafts,
notes, journals, calendars, attachments, images, email data, email
tasks, contacts and properties. The way of retrieving the data from a
corrupt file is a sequence of operation which includes many steps like
scanning, previewing and saving the file into a new file.

--
mandreckmina
http://forums.slipstick.com