From: suryahejeebu on

Hi,

Is there a way where we can incorporate BGInfo onto a global image of
an organization??

From: AsK on
On May 31, 9:29 am, suryahejeebu <suryahejeebu.
4bt...(a)no.email.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way where we can incorporate BGInfo onto a global image of
> an organization??

Elucidate?
From: Strider on
Hi,

I am trying to implement the BG Info in a global environment. Am not sure if
GPO is a better way of doing it and am not sure of how to deploy it to all
users. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, is it easier to add the BG
Info onto a global image ( which will be deployed into all the machines in my
organization) thru NETLOGON/login scripts??? If yes, please suggest on how it
can be done.

thanks in advance