From: Pandi on
Hi, I have a hard disk with size of 50GB and installed Windows with
size of 30GB and Linux with remaining size.

Is this possible to increase linux partition size from the allotted
space from Windows? If so how to do this?

Thanks
From: philo on
Pandi wrote:
> Hi, I have a hard disk with size of 50GB and installed Windows with
> size of 30GB and Linux with remaining size.
>
> Is this possible to increase linux partition size from the allotted
> space from Windows? If so how to do this?
>
> Thanks

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/

it's pretty safe but still
you better back everything up first
From: Bit Twister on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:26:18 -0700 (PDT), Pandi wrote:
> Hi, I have a hard disk with size of 50GB and installed Windows with
> size of 30GB and Linux with remaining size.
>
> Is this possible to increase linux partition size from the allotted
> space from Windows?

Yes. Downside is you may not have enough room on Doze to do any major updates.
Suggest adding a second drive.
From: Matt Giwer on
On 04/01/2010 01:26 AM, Pandi wrote:
> Hi, I have a hard disk with size of 50GB and installed Windows with
> size of 30GB and Linux with remaining size.

> Is this possible to increase linux partition size from the allotted
> space from Windows? If so how to do this?

You got $40? Get a second HD. If you only have a 50GB drive I am first
curious where you got it and second computers are faster than 500MHz these
days so you might consider a new one.

--
A tax on fattening foods begins with a tax on potatoes and gravy.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 4242