From: Office Girl J on
hi all,
I am trying to use Index Match formula on 2 spreadsheets. There is 2 text
fields and a date field which I need to match b/w the s/s.

Problem 1: when I try to match on the 2 text fields, I dont have a problem.
Once I add in the date field, I don't get any results.

Problem 2: When I try to match on 2 text fields, I get some results back. I,
then retype in the formula for those with #NA and some results pop up. Why
did it not throw out the results the first time around?

Problem 3: When I run index match on sheet 1 and sheet 2 (cross checking the
results), the results are different/inconsistent.

Can someone help me resolve the above problems?
From: Steve Dunn on
Hi J,

I think you need to provide some examples of your data and the formulae you
are already using, along with the results you expect to obtain.

> fields and a date field which I need to match b/w the s/s.

Beware the SS? I'll keep that in mind...

Cheers
Steve D.