From: Apota on
I keep getting a message that says, "Data Execution Prevention, to help
protect your computer, Windows has closed this program. Name: Indexing
Service filter daemon, Publisher: Miscrosoft Corporation." Then I click on,
"Clost Message" and then I get another message that says, "Indexing Services
filter daemon encountered a problem and needed to close." Then I click on
"Don't Send", and then the previous messages pops up again, and it's an
endless loop and the messages won't go away. Thanks for your help and time...
From: I got the same problem <I got the same on