From: Excognito on
On 4 Aug, 23:07, as <assid...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Indigenisation, empowerment: Fine words but flawed ideas
>
> http://www.zimonline.co.za/
>
> by Showers Mawowa Friday 19 March 2010
>
> OPINION: The promulgation of Statutory Instrument 21 of 2010 meant to
> breathe life into the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Act,
> legally

Why are you posting this stuff on a physics forum? Is there nowhere
else you can spam?
From: uri on
This has nothing to do with physics but the very concept of
governments is an evil concept in my opinion. Governments often abuse
their power and this is case in some African countries.
From: uri on
This has nothing to do with physics but the very idea of governments