From: Sam Wormley on
Earth's Moving, Melting Core
Our planet's center may be more active than thought

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/08/earths-moving-melting-core.html?etoc

From: Benj on
On Aug 4, 7:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Earth's Moving, Melting Core
> Our planet's center may be more active than thought
>
> http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/08/earths-moving-melting-c...

Cosmology, Climate Change, Earth's core...

You sure do love to go for topics where there is absolutely zero real
data and all theories are total speculation!

And then you preach them like the word of God!

From: Androcles on

"Benj" <bjacoby(a)iwaynet.net> wrote in message
On Aug 4, 7:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Earth's Moving, Melting Core
> Our planet's center may be more active than thought
>
> http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/08/earths-moving-melting-c...

Cosmology, Climate Change, Earth's core...

You sure do love to go for topics where there is absolutely zero real
data and all theories are total speculation!

And then you preach them like the word of God!

=====================================
Check the dictionary, Binge.

Words For Things You Didn't Know Have Names
http://www.marrian-worster.com/dictionary/wormley

Main Entry: wormley
Pronunciation: \ˈwərmli\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English wyrm serpent, worm; akin to Old
High German wurm serpent, worm, Latin vermis worm
Date: 2010
1 a : a gullible fool that repeats pop science magazine articles on usenet

2 a : a diminutive human being who is an object of contempt, loathing, or
pity <the poor little wormley>

From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 4, 9:46 pm, Benj <bjac...(a)iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 7:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Earth's Moving, Melting Core
> > Our planet's center may be more active than thought
>
> >http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/08/earths-moving-melting-c...
>
> Cosmology, Climate Change, Earth's core...
>
> You sure do love to go for topics where there is absolutely zero real
> data and all theories are total speculation!
>
> And then you preach them like the word of God!

"hypothesis". Cretin Benj can't tell between a hypothesis and a
theory, the same mind as creationists [in America, especially].
Retard Benj couldn't pick out the word in the very thing he's supposed
to hav raed.

-Aut
From: hanson on

Jacoby Ben wrote:
Cosmology, Climate Change, Earth's core...
You sure do love to go for topics where there is absolutely
zero real data and all theories are total speculation!
And then you preach them like the word of God!

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... Ben, your opinion is valid, but nevertheless look
at the bright side. I like Sam, even him as being a hardcore
Einstein Dingleberry and him being a fanatical Green Turd.
Sam provides a very valuable service. Sam sifts thru heaps
of time-consuming reading of Sci journals and posts what
he thinks will resonate in this NG. So, be a sport & do like
me and say: "THANKS, SAM"
hanson