From: eric gisse on
colp wrote:
[...]

Those who are too stupid to learn SR shouldn't be posting here.
From: Inertial on
"eric gisse" <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> colp wrote:
> [...]
>
> Those who are too stupid to learn SR shouldn't be posting here.

This is typical of crackpots like colp .. they no they have no valid physics
point to make .. so that start ad hom attacks and focus solely on that as
soon as someone else (like me) makes an honest mistake. They then refuse to
discuss physics any more. How convenient.

From: colp on
On Jun 24, 2:31 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> colp wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Those who are too stupid to learn SR shouldn't be posting here.

If you think that I an wrong and you know what you are talking about
then you should be able to show an error in my argument, shouldn't
you?
From: Inertial on
"colp" <colp(a)solder.ath.cx> wrote in message
> On Jun 24, 2:31 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> colp wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Those who are too stupid to learn SR shouldn't be posting here.
>
> If you think that I an wrong and you know what you are talking about
> then you should be able to show an error in my argument, shouldn't
> you?

I've pointed out the error in your argument already. You ignored the aspect
of relativity of simultaneity that affects what happens at the turnaround.

Instead of dealing with that, you make a personal attack on me about a
mistake I'd made (NOT a physics mistake either) and have admitted and
apologized for once I realized what had happened. And you refuse to discuss
physics. I've asked you over and over if you want me to post some analysis,
and you ignore it. You're NOT INTERESTED in the physics. you apparently
wish to remain ignorant and pretend to be smart by saying relativity is
wrong.

From: eric gisse on
colp wrote:

> On Jun 24, 2:31 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> colp wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Those who are too stupid to learn SR shouldn't be posting here.
>
> If you think that I an wrong and you know what you are talking about
> then you should be able to show an error in my argument, shouldn't
> you?

Let's play a game. I promise it will reveal lots no matter what your answer
will be.

I learned SR from Griffith's textbook on E&M, and followed up with my own
independent studies. I picked up the group theory formalism through
textbooks on general relativity. Thus I can answer the question 'Where did
you learn SR?'

Where did you learn SR?