From: Jon Akers Jon on
I want to add inflation to an existing resource sheet. i know how to do this
for each resoucre individually but surely there is a way to apply the same
annual inflation to the whole sheet???????????
From: Jim Aksel on
A VBA Macro is neceessary I am afraid if you want to do it automatically.

For each resource, you can change the work rates by placng an effective date
and a new rate on the resource sheet. Double click the resource name, go to
their cost/rate table and enter the new data.

Repeat for each resourcce (making it a loop or a For Each)
--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com