From: msnyc07 on
I used the Proper Function in a Column to pull records that were proper
titles/names of software from a list, however it did not catch what is known
sometime as 'HumpBack Caps' e.g. QuickBooks or ACT!

Is there a function that will find these as well?
From: Bernard Liengme on
No. Excel cannot know that QuickBooks is a trade name

--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

From: msnyc07 on
So there is no function that will explicitly refer to Init Caps which to my
thinking means any word that starts with a CAP vs the stricter definition of
'Formal Caps'?

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
If you explain to us what you are trying to do, with appropriate examples,
then we may be able to help you.
--
David Biddulph