From: undisclosed on

Thank you for prompting this discussion, Jon, and your input Dev.
Because of this I stumbled up on a different ScreenMarker application
(there seem to be several of them, although most aren't very usable.
Like the one you posted, they work over a snapshot, and often times dont
have an eraser)

'ScreenMarker - Highlight what's important'
(http://www.screenmarker.com/)

I've been setting up cheap "smart classrooms" for the college I work
at, and needed good annotation software that was easy enough to use that
a sub could walk in and pick it up.

After finding the version of ScreenMarker you Dev Posted, I found this
link, which has a wonderful, no frills, dead simple screen annotation
software that works over your entire desktop. That means our Profs. can
even use it on top of live video :)

Anyway, since I've been looking for a good solution for so long, I
thought I would share.

@JonD In these classes I have them currently using the Wacom Graphire
Bluetooth tablets in conjunction with ScreenMarker, so it should work
just fine with your wacom tablets.

--
Twisthem488
From: Beverly Howard on
>> http://www.screenmarker.com/ <<

Many thanks... will give it a try,
Beverly Howard
From: Beverly Howard on
>> http://www.screenmarker.com/ <<

Excellent... comprehensive, simple, small, intuitive... not to mention,
free.

Beverly Howard
From: undisclosed on

I'm glad you found it useful :)