|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
nntp bridge (xpost)
Not sure how many posters here use nntp newsreaders. If so, you might be interested in the nntp bridge written by an MVP. Obviously, won't work with winmobile devices. Initial reports indicate that it is much faster than the microsoft nntp bridge. http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/ Beverly Howard ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Where find Music notepad or music notation software
Is anyone aware of any current music notation software? At one time MS sponsored something called Music Notepad, but I can find nothing current on it. I would like to be able to find a tool that will allow me to jot down musical ideas quickly, electronically. Don't even need to hear it, just want to jot it... 22 May 2010 14:57
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
Fingerprint Reader
I have a love/hate relationship with the ommnipass software behind the fuji t4515's fingerprint reader. I originally had it set up to use a fingerprint to log into windows which worked for over a year Now, however, while the scanner still comes up in the windows login screen and the print scans green, it wo... 21 May 2010 19:28
xp tablet - jounal-inserting outlook meeting information
does journal still have the capability to insert MS outlook meeting info? it did not show up in my insert drop down menu.thks ... 15 May 2010 12:38
PCI Bridge Drivers on Fujitsu T4215?
I was also looking for the same . found your query but with no solution. I registered to post the following link. 'Downloads - Support - Fujitsu' (http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html) you can download DeskUpdate: Automatic driver update, or else you can download manually each driver. DeskUpdate is a sof... 15 May 2010 15:55
ink automation in Word 2007
In word 2003 it was not very hard. In VBA i wrote something like this: CommandBars("Annotation Pens").Controls.Item(n).Execute In word 2007 it's don't work. Have somebody any ideas how run ink annotations with macro in word 2007? I need color changing and pen thickness. ... 13 May 2010 11:37
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 14:31
TC1100 Memory Card Slot Drivers
Is there any way around the 1GB limit on the memory card reader? I have searched for updated TI 1620 (4 in 1) drivers but cannot find any that are older than the drivers offered by HP. ... 7 May 2010 11:10
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 6 May 2010 17:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 00:39
Windows Journal and IE 8
My client's remote technicians will be looking at a database record on a web page using a Tablet PC. The user will need to enter handwritten notes -- without being converted to text. The notes should be saved as an image or PDF. I know I can do this in Firefox using the HTML5 canvas tag, but IE doesn't support ... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
Finepoint pen not recognized by Windows 7
"David Kirk" wrote: I have a Gateway CX200X tablet on which I just did a clean install of Windows 7. As a result, the pen is completely disabled. Tablet features are enabled and there are various icons and menus indicating that to be the case but the screen does not recognize the pen at all. Windows... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
Any way to enable stylus side buttons besides updating Wacompenabled driver?
William F. Adams (willadams(a)aol.com) wrote: I've just picked up a Fujitsu Stylistic ST-4121 w/ an essentially clean install of Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2 --- but the side buttons on the stylus don't work. I've tried enabling them in the Control Panel, but no luck. Am I missing something, or should I j... 17 Apr 2010 01:04
Price Estmate for Used laptop
My friend has offered to sell me a used laptop. I'm trying to figure out a good price to offer that's fair for both of us. It's a Dec. 2003 Pentium 4 Toshiba Satellite. 15 inch screen. Windows XP is installed on it. 2.53 GHz. 480 MB of RAM. Wireless. Laptop is in great condition. Any suggestions on a price... 17 Apr 2010 04:17
Help! Spilled coffee on keyboard....
Candice wrote: I have an Acer Table C310...my sister spilled coffee on keyboard now most of the keys arent working!! Turned computer off right away...wiped up with dry cloth any spilled coffee I could see and put upside down...don't know what else to do... :( That happened to me once and eventually everyt... 27 Mar 2010 12:00
Oops
Sorry about the multiple messages, apparently there's no way to remove them, and they don't show up for a few minutes after you post them. Kevin Teman wrote: Tablet PC Pen 18-Mar-10 Guys I've been working on this a little bit, I've replaced a few pen batteries so far, and I intend to get everyone up an... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Tablet PC Pen
Guys I've been working on this a little bit, I've replaced a few pen batteries so far, and I intend to get everyone up and running again with their Tablets. I've created a website for my replacement service. I have typically done battery replacements because 90% of the time it seems that is the problem. But, I've al... 18 Mar 2010 22:23
Tablet PC Pen
Guys I've been working on this a little bit, I've replaced a few pen batteries so far, and I intend to get everyone up and running again with their Tablets. I've created a website for my replacement service. I have typically done battery replacements because 90% of the time it seems that is the problem. But, I've al... 18 Mar 2010 22:23
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11