First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Adding PCMCIA CDROM Drivers to XP Pro Setup
I have been trying to install Windows XP on my Toshiba Portege M200 Tablet, the tablet does not have a built in CDROM Drive, and instead uses external solutions, one of which is the Targus Noteworthy NWDVD04 CD/DVD ROM Drive. This drive connect to the pc via a PCMCIA cable. I have tried to install the Microsoft ... 4 Oct 2006 19:28
english language version
Hello, I've just bought an Acer C312 with a German Windows xp Tablet PC Edition and ufortunately I don't speak any German. In that case I'd like to change it into the English one. Is it possible with any recovery CD with an English version (I have one from my old Acer C110)? Will it be still legal? If or it w... 21 Sep 2006 10:01
Speech recognition doesent starts
when i click on "start Speech recognition" i get an error message "the wizard could not start" and it say's something about making sure that my audio hardware is working good and the check my audio configuration... but the this is... my speakers are fine.. and the sound is perfect... can anyone help? ... 29 Aug 2006 10:40
WinXP Pro to TabletPC
Did you still want to know how to do this? "Edpnet News" wrote: Is it possible to "convert" Windows XP pro to Tablet PC edition? I suppose it requires a driver for the pen and touch screen and handwriting software. Can this software somewhere be found for a HP TC4200? Thanks ... 11 Aug 2006 16:56
Pen does not function
I have an Acer Travelmate C300 with WXP Tablet PC Edition 2005 sp2 The pen used to work fine, but suddenly it stop working I dont know where to look because in the Panel Control under Pen configuration it seems that all is correct I dont found any error in device manager neither under event viewer What can I... 24 Mar 2006 16:44
Install XP on Portege 3500 - NO CD-ROM
Alright here's the story... I bought my used portege 3500 a few weeks ago and wanted to reformat the hard drive but didnt know it was gonna be so hard. Looked all over the net and can't find any realy simple explainations on how to do it so i was hoping you guy can help. My Toshiba 3500 doesn't have a built in cd... 11 Mar 2006 17:51
Pen calibration not working
Hi, folks. Not sure if this is the right group for this post, so feel free to tell me where to go if not. I've managed to get hold of an old Walkabout HH3 (hammerhead) tablet PC with Win2K embedded edition installed. I'm trying to calibrate the pen, but the screen which goes through the four sets of cross hair... 19 Feb 2006 22:29
create Windows XP Tablet PC Edition CD
Good day all, I received a Toshiba R15 tablet PC and I am very happy with the computer itself. However, Toshiba decided to install about 15 "helper" programs that are cluttering up my tray. I would like to create a Windows XP Tablet PC Edition install disk from the PC itself and install Windows and my applica... 2 Jan 2006 16:39
Writing pad: Norwegian
Hi, I can't get my tablet to accept norwegian writing. When I select norwegian, the writing pad and the character pad is disabled. "The writing pad is not available for the input language you have selected". I've installed advanced text services for norwegian (MS Office Proofing Tools 2003). They include i... 10 Jun 2005 19:39
tabcal.exe
can somebody send me file tabcal.exe because i can not calibrate my pen drive - please h e l p !!! ... 23 May 2005 20:34
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11