From: tomas on
can somebody send me file tabcal.exe because i can not calibrate my pen drive -
please h e l p !!!
From: Chris H. on
That's an interesting question. What Tablet PC are you on? What is the
problem you're having with the calibration?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

From: tomasz on
i would like to calibrate my pen drive, but windows is asking of tabcal.exe
in system32 but this file is not exist , so i am looking for it

From: tomasz on
windows prof.\tablet edition, toshiba m200

From: Chris H. on
What Tablet PC are you on, and have you contacted the support section for
your OEM?
--

"tomasz" <tomasz(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i would like to calibrate my pen drive, but windows is asking of tabcal.exe
> in system32 but this file is not exist , so i am looking for it
>
> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> That's an interesting question. What Tablet PC are you on? What is the
>> problem you're having with the calibration?
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "tomas" <tomas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > can somebody send me file tabcal.exe because i can not calibrate my pen
>> > drive -
>> > please h e l p !!!
>>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3