From: Peter Colin Scott on
Fine. It's sitting in my system 32 directory right now. Where do you want it
sent?

From: Chris H. on
Please read the whole thread. He has a botched installation (probably an
install with an XP PID instead of a Tablet PID), but has not answered back
since I suggested he look into that situation. Since he's only got XP on
there, and absolutely no Tablet portion, the install was incorrect. Sending
a file won't help.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Peter Colin Scott" <PeterColinScott(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:31FA7A61-59C3-4CE0-8968-48A797C60C26(a)microsoft.com...
> Fine. It's sitting in my system 32 directory right now. Where do you want
> it
> sent?
>
> "tomas" wrote:
>
>> CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME FILE tabcal.exe , because i can not calibrate my pen
>> drive,
>> please H E L p !!!

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3