From: tomasz on
i am using wacom drivers - Penabled_4.82-9a_En, my tablet functions are
completly dead - mabye my m200 is broken - any sugestions???

From: Chris H. on
Could you please describe what "completely dead" means? It really is tough
to assist when someone doesn't give information which could help. Has the
system just suddenly stopped working properly with the pen? Did it work
yesterday? Does the Tablet Input Panel launch, but you can't write on it?

If it worked properly yesterday or last week, what has changed? What
program or programs might you have installed? Have you tried using a
Restore Point in System Restore to go back to a previous spot where it
worked properly? That would be the best solution.

From: tomasz on
i bought my m200 from second hand (auction) and on it was instaled only xp,
now i installed xp tablet edition, and my tablet functions are not working,
so i am wondering are the tablet functions compleatly broken or i need more
drivers. my tablet buttons are working, but my pen is not working

From: Chris H. on
Okay, I think you got a botched install, and we should perhaps try going in
this direction: Taking a step backwards, and then moving forward.

Make sure you close all programs. Go into Control Panel/Add or Remove
Programs and make sure there's a check mark in "Show updates" box at the
top. look for the Windows XP Service Pack 2 listing. Select that entry,
and then the Remove button. This will remove the installation of XP2 and
the Tablet PC Edition 2005, reverting you back to the original position.

After that, restart your system. Make sure ALL programs are closed and not
running, including any anti-virus program you may have on your system. If
you're running anything Norton (Symantec) or McAfee, I would suggest
temporarily uninstalling them. You can reinstall after updating to XP2.

From: Jan Wagner on
Hi,

tomasz wrote:
> i bought my m200 from second hand (auction) and on it was instaled only xp,
> now i installed xp tablet edition, and my tablet functions are not working,
> so i am wondering are the tablet functions compleatly broken or i need more
> drivers. my tablet buttons are working, but my pen is not working

Just to check - did you (from where-ever :) receive and use a valid
recovery CD for the M200?

Not any "do it yourself" media or MSDN licence or other non-OEM "xp
tablet" setup?

regards,
- Jan
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last