First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tabtip problem with size
Hi, i am using a Lenovo Thinkpad X41 Tablet with WinXP-Tablet Edition. The MS insert area tool (it is tabtip, isnt it?) has v 1.7.2600.2180. As you can see at the picture (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVpXFEJ) there is a lot of space between the space ar and the task bar. Wasted space which i dont wan... 1 Mar 2008 18:52
OmniPass on MotionComputing LE1700 unable to "see" the fingerprint reader. Anyone seen the same?
Hi all, I am struggling since a few weeks with the MotionComputing support, but they found no solution so far (other than suggesting a full system restore... ||-( ). For some reason too long to explain here, I had to de- and then re-install the OmniPass security SW that is supposed to control access to the... 25 Feb 2008 12:31
Right Click with Pen
Whenever I go to right click with my pen, the little ring animation does not appear. If I wait long enough, I will be able to right click, but that animation never shows up. Also, if I go to the Tablet and Pen Settings control panel applet, if I go to the Pen Options tab and click the Settings button for Pen Act... 9 Dec 2007 22:53
Tablet PC features in MCE?
I found a folder on my computer that has the tabletpc.cab file in it. Is there a way to install select features of the TabletPC OS without doing a full install? ... 9 Dec 2007 22:53
LCD brightness on TC1100
I remember my screen would change brightness depending on if it was plugged in or not. I don't know when this stopped working but recently I decided to try to figure this out. When I go to Tablet and Pen Settings, Display, the Screen Brightness portion is greyed out. This wasn't always like this. I am... 16 Oct 2007 19:21
Tablet Service Deployer/Undeployer Stopped Working
Hi, I recently upgraded my desktop PC to Vista Ultimate. I mostly use this machine for graphics (Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2), and pretty much depend on using a Wacom Intuos3 graphics tablet due to quite bad RSI problems. It's a fairly nontrivial configuration because I routinely deal with Photos... 27 Feb 2007 11:05
Powerpoint Slide Show Menu
I have a tutorial that came with my tablet PC that shows a powerpoint slide show menu that has a next and previous button on it. I can't even find anything on the slide show menu in the help, and the two-button slide show menu I've been able to get showing does not have those buttons or the screen button also ment... 27 Feb 2007 20:12
Windows Journal, Dual-Monitor, Pen Tablet
Hello, There appears to be a problem using the eraser and lasso tool in Windows Journal using a Wacom pen tablet (Intuos 3 with latest driver for Vista) on a dual monitor system w/ a fresh install of Vista Business. When using the eraser or lasso, the cursors appear where they are supposed to be, however th... 18 Mar 2007 14:23
Ink Watson
Dear forum readers, I've got some bizarre issues... I'm getting lots of errors in the Problem Reports window from inkwatson.exe.. Here's what they contain: Description Handwriting Recognition Error Reporting Wizard Problem signature Problem Event Name: HwRecoErr RecoGuid: ... 25 Oct 2006 11:50
Strange Tablet PC Pen Problem with Vista
I've got a strange tablet pc pen problem with Vista RC1: The pen works fine on the login screen but as soon as I get onto the main desktop, it stops working. I can use a normal mouse and keyboard with no problems. Strangely, when a 'Windows need your permission to continue' dialog box appears (e.g. when I'... 25 Oct 2006 00:18
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11