From: rlpmaverick on
I found a folder on my computer that has the tabletpc.cab file in it. Is
there a way to install select features of the TabletPC OS without doing a
full install?

From: Chris H on
The "package" can only be delivered if you're using the OEM product
identification key when enables the Tablet PC superset on Windows XP. If
you were on a Tablet PC, that would be on a sticker on the bottom of the
computer. Since you say you've got a Media Center Edition machine, if you
had the proper Tablet PID, the MCE bits would be wiped out.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

From: Josh Einstein on
Not legitimately. But if you get Vista Home Premium it has both tablet and
media center features.

--
Josh Einstein (Tablet PC MVP)
Einstein Technologies