First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Media or Download
Hi, I have a Volume Licensing customer who is trying to get the media or downloadWindows XP Tablet PC Edition, I'm told by Microsoft that the media is now obsolete, is there somewhere that it can be downloaded from? ... 6 Jan 2010 15:27
Change size hard disk partition
Hi guys, I found a guide about how to repartition server, very easy http://www.partition-tool.com/resource/repartition-server.htm -- Tech-pro ... 21 Dec 2009 03:44
SP3 breaks handwriting recognition in Office 2003
Hi, If you still looking for proper version of PENUSA.DLL then you may upload it from following link www.acesoft.com.au/links.html -- Ed (MCP) "krwebb" wrote: Tim, This is my fix to the problem, as I posted at http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphicsblog/2009/01/07/what-to-expect-wit... 17 Dec 2009 20:26
write on screen program
Why not try Presentation Assistant. This presentation tool allows you to zoom in and annotate your computer display in presentation, so the interpretation or demonstration can be clearer. Heck, it even allows you continue to work but has annotation remains.... that's really an advantage of the program. See 'Screen Pre... 15 Dec 2009 11:11
Finepoint pen not recognized by Windows 7
I have a Gateway CX200X tablet on which I just did a clean install of Windows 7. As a result, the pen is completely disabled. Tablet features are enabled and there are various icons and menus indicating that to be the case but the screen does not recognize the pen at all. Windows update has tried and failed ... 14 Dec 2009 15:29
Deploying the Input Panel (Unattended, W7)
I need a way to install Windows (7) unattended with the Input Panel activate and configured. Does anyone know how to do this? Either with commands or a registry tweak? The configurations needed are: Disable - Show Input Panel tab Enable - Show the icon on the taskbar Enable - Show expanded keyboard ... 13 Dec 2009 08:50
GPS on tablet pc
We are doing a promotional giveaway of various PC mapping navigation software programs including USB GPS receivers for laptops/netbooks/tablets/UMPC, starting today, December 11 to 17. The following products will be given away: Microsoft Streets & Trips http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/238... 17 Dec 2009 08:12
Why Last Known Good Configuration is only way?
Suddenly my tablet will only start up now using Last Known Cood Configuration. During every start up, it stops during the Windows XP scrolling blue thing window and won't proceed. So I shut down the power switch and when it comes to life I get a screen offering to start in Safe Mode, Last Known Good Configurati... 13 Dec 2009 05:39
Writing mathematical formulas on a tablet pc
Windows 7 has a feature called the "Math Input Panel" that lets you do just that :) It will convert ink to math text and let you insert it into apps that support the MathML format (for example Word). You can find some information about it towards the end of this blog post: http://blogs.msdn.com/e7/archive/2009... 9 Dec 2009 17:48
lost combination
I have lost my combination to open up my laptop. Does anyone know how to bypass this? ... 6 Dec 2009 16:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11