First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
missing ink in outlook 2003 messages
Hi Everyone - I've looked for an answer in this group, but came up empty-handed, so here I am. When I ink something in the body of a new message, none of the ink shows up when received (I use a couple of my own email addresses to test) -- just typed text (I combined ink and text for the test). In fact, when... 28 Nov 2009 22:18
how to rotate Input Panel?
I'd like to rotate the Input Panel to about 45 degrees for a natural writing angle. For example, I like to lay back with the tablet propped up vertically on my knees and I'd like to keep the laptop in portrait mode at 90 degrees and at the same time be able to write at about 45-60 degrees. Without the ability ... 26 Nov 2009 17:36
hp tc4200 and wacom bamboo
Hi, i lost table's pen , can i use wacom bamboo's pen whit my tablet pc tanks Ciccio ... 26 Nov 2009 19:48
Which multi touch systems work?
"diane" wrote: "Marauderz" <marauderz(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:u4t7GvQFKHA.2832(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... Hi there, I currently know of a few multi touch capable systems. HP Touchsmart TX2 Dell Tablet XT2 Dell Studio One Desktop Do all these systems support Windows ... 10 Nov 2009 15:14
Pen in tablet PC stop working as well.
^^^ kevintemanAThotmailDOTcom -- kteman ... 9 Nov 2009 01:11
Cant get Finepoint pen to work
^^^ kevintemanAThotmailDOTcom -- kteman ... 9 Nov 2009 01:11
Pen not working
All, There is DEFINITELY A PEN IN THE CX2620 stylii. I just replaced mine with a AAAA battery. The old one (which is a AAAA size, you can find these inside 9-volt batteries) had acid buildup on its positive end and that is why the pen went inactive. There is a lot of debate over this pen problem and I guarantee 90% o... 9 Nov 2009 00:07
Pen battery
All, There is DEFINITELY A PEN IN THE CX2620 stylii. I just replaced mine with a AAAA battery. The old one (which is a AAAA size, you can find these inside 9-volt batteries) had acid buildup on its positive end and that is why the pen went inactive. There is a lot of debate over this pen problem and I guarantee 90% of... 9 Nov 2009 00:07
Pen battery
There is DEFINITELY A PEN IN THE CX2620 stylii. I just replaced mine with a AAAA battery. The old one (which is a AAAA size, you can find these inside 9-volt batteries) had acid buildup on its positive end and that is why the pen went inactive. There is a lot of debate over this pen problem and I guarantee 90% of the t... 9 Nov 2009 00:07
There is a pen battery in the CX series. - Josh Einstein
Josh Einstein, There is DEFINITELY A PEN IN THE CX2620 stylii. I just replaced mine with a AAAA battery. The old one (which is a AAAA size, you can find these inside 9-volt batteries) had acid buildup on its positive end and that is why the pen went inactive. There is a lot of debate over this pen problem and I guar... 8 Nov 2009 23:00
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11