From: ciccio on
Hi, i lost table's pen , can i use wacom bamboo's pen whit my tablet
pc

tanks Ciccio
From: Rainald Taesler on
ciccio wrote:
> Hi, i lost table's pen , can i use wacom bamboo's pen whit my tablet
> pc

You would have to ask Wacom.
The tc4200 comes with a Wacom digitizer. I think to remember that either
the Intuous or the Cintiq pens were compatible. The Bamboo IMHO is quite
different so I rather assume that it would not work.
Cross used to have some fine pens for TabletPCs but obviously they no
longer offer then :-(

But why don't you just buy the original pen from HP?
The part numner is 390245-001, the price $$ 84.55.

Rainald