From: Kevin on
Sorry about the multiple messages, apparently there's no way to remove them, and they don't show up for a few minutes after you post them.

Kevin Teman wrote:

Tablet PC Pen
18-Mar-10

Guys I've been working on this a little bit,

I've replaced a few pen batteries so far, and I intend to get everyone up and running again with their Tablets. I've created a website for my replacement service. I have typically done battery replacements because 90% of the time it seems that is the problem. But, I've also applied other fixes.

Please email me if you're having issues with your Tablet PC stylus/pen:

kevinteman AT hotmail DOT com

Or see my website at: kevinteman.com/stylusrepair

I may be able to get you running.
Thanks for your time,

Kevin Teman
kevinteman.com/stylusrepair

WPF TreeView Control With Filtering of Nodes Based on Their Levels
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fc841e66-3aac-4bd9-baba-bf26b9783a9b/wpf-treeview-control-with.aspx
From: Beverly Howard on
The ms forum posts all go through a massive spam scrubber that can delay
postings for some time, sometimes over an hour depending of the load and
possibly the nuts at the wheel.

Beverly Howard