From: Robcole84 on
Ok, I have created a sales report list that tracks what customers we are
contacting, how we are contacting them, if they are a new or existing
customer and if we sent a quote, along with some other details. There is a
worksheet the salesmen fills out for each day of the month (its linked to a
calendar) and that all goes into a "dashboard" that shows the breakdown with
graphs. Now what i would like to do is have another worksheet list all the
customers that we sent quotes to so they can mark if the quote was won or
lost , state sales projections and give reasons why won or lost. How can i do
this?

Ive tried vlookup and macros and advanced filtering, copy to another
worksheet, and keep hitting snags along the way. I'm pretty good at excel but
i'm no guru. The customer is in column A and the quote is a drop down yes/no
list in column E. Basically, i need a formula to say if E#=yes then copy A#
to worksheet "monthly review" ... please let me know if this is possible!

Thanks in advance!

Pages: 1
Prev: Stock control spreadsheet
Next: copying data