From: KARL DEWEY on
I do not follow your criteria --
WHERE (((tblStocksGroup.Group)=[Forms]![frmMaster]![cboGroup])
Isn't cboGroup your check box and therefore will have -1 or 0? What values
are in tblStocksGroup.Group that you have set to test for equal?

The same for (tblStocksGroup.Class)=[Forms]![frmMaster]![cboClass]) ?

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: ryguy7272 on
The SQL takes strings from two ComboBoxes (cboClass and cboGroup) and passes
the string to a Query. This part works. What I'm trying to do now is add
some additional additional functionality to allow a user to choose from 20
CheckBoxes, and pass these parameters these to the Query.

Some of the names of the CheckBoxes are 'chkVest50K', 'chkContinental',
'chkJet Blue', 'chkDelta', etc.

I thought the logic would be something like this:
IIf([Forms]![frmMaster]![chkVest50K]=-1,True,False

Or...
IIf([Forms]![frmMaster]![chkVest50K]=-1,"chkVest50K",""

I tried several combinations of things; nothing is working so far.

--
Ryan---

From: KARL DEWEY on
I think you will need this --
Like IIf([Forms]![frmMaster]![chkVest50K]=-1,"chkVest50K","*")

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: ryguy7272 on
Perfect!! When I saw it, I knew it would work, Karl! I just couldn't seem
to get out of the rut I was in. Thanks for showing me the way.
Ryan---

--
Ryan---