From: Ronnie on
I want to insert (or add) a new Worksheet to my existing Workbook, but I want
it to appear AFTER my existing (Active) Worksheet. The default places it
BEFORE my current sheet. This places Sheet2 before Sheet 1. I'd like the
new sheet (Sheet2) to be added AFTER Sheet1. Is this possible?
From: ryguy7272 on
This should give you a few ideas:

Ryan---