From: Ernie in Tampa Ernie in on
I'm creating a powerpoint presentation that will be edited by different users
throughout the day. I would like their username, as shown in windows, to
appear automatically when the presentation is opened. I have a section that
updates the date and time, but haven't been able to find a way to insert
their name without them manually changing it. Can this be done? Thanks in
advance.

Ernie
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <664FB6E0-9761-49E3-9FD8-0150AD38AB94(a)microsoft.com>, Ernie in Tampa
wrote:
> I'm creating a powerpoint presentation that will be edited by different users
> throughout the day. I would like their username, as shown in windows, to
> appear automatically when the presentation is opened. I have a section that
> updates the date and time, but haven't been able to find a way to insert
> their name without them manually changing it. Can this be done? Thanks in
> advance.

This might be sufficient:

Debug.Print Environ("username")

PPT Frequently Asked Questions