From: Jack Wheeler Jack on
I have been trying to fix this all day! Thanks for the advice worked
perfectly. Thank you very much!!!!!

From: Manick BK Manick on
Hi !
Kindly re-install ActiveX Control
Manick BK

From: Faithful1 on

From: Faithful1 on
I have been trying this for ever thank you sooo much it really worked :>)

From: khansa on
I can't find any MUwebControlClass in Manage AddOns. Is there any other way?