From: Catalin Lungu on
How can I do that? I have a WindowsCE 4.2 and every time I reset the machine
I must to reinstall it.
Any idea?

Thank you.
Catalin

From: Buthrakaur on
Hi, what kind of device are you using? For example the Symbol devices
have some special flash memory storage, which can be used for this
purpose (hard reset/cold boot)...

From: " ctacke/>" on
If you're the device OEM and are making the image with Platform Builder,
then make sure you have the CF 2.0 SP1 QFE installed, then just drag it from
your catalog into the project. If you're not the OEM, you can't do it.

--
Chris Tacke
OpenNETCF Consulting