From: HLE on
My Samsung i760 runs WM 6.1.

Can I install 6.5 over it? If so, how?

Thanks
From: r_z_aret on
If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups, you
really should ask in all groups at once, so everyone can see and/or
participate in the whole discussion. I answered in
microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:02:24 -0800, HLE <notagurudelete(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>My Samsung i760 runs WM 6.1.
>
>Can I install 6.5 over it? If so, how?
>
>Thanks

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
From: HLE on
Sure. But after a couple of days' waiting I reposted on this ng.
Surprised you didn't notice the difference in dates.

Thanks for your response.

ng

From: r_z_aret on
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:37:33 -0800, HLE <notagurudelete(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Sure. But after a couple of days' waiting I reposted on this ng.
>Surprised you didn't notice the difference in dates.

Nope, I rarely check dates.

Note that most folks who provide answers in these groups check only
once/day, so you should never expect an answer in less than 24 hours.

If you do start a new thread, I suggest mentioning that in the new
post, and possibly in the original thread, to make sure everyone
knows.

>Thanks for your response.
>
>ng
>
>On 1/19/2010 2:14 PM, r_z_aret(a)pen_fact.com wrote:
>> If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups, you
>> really should ask in all groups at once, so everyone can see and/or
>> participate in the whole discussion. I answered in
>> microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition
>>
>> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:02:24 -0800, HLE<notagurudelete(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My Samsung i760 runs WM 6.1.
>>>
>>> Can I install 6.5 over it? If so, how?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>> To reply to me, remove the underscores (_) from my email address (and please indicate which newsgroup and message).
>>
>> Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
>> PenFact, Inc.
>> 20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
>> Boston, MA 02116