From: Roger 2008 on
Does anybody know if there is software out there that will effectively turn
my Pocket PC/ phone into an answering machine where I can hear the message
being left and then decide if I want to take the call?

TIA

BTW I finally figured out how to get my phone to announce who the call is
from and that was to uncheck a box that says: "Only during free time." But
it still doesn't announce the caller 100% of the time so that is a bit of a
bummer.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
See
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/the_first_generic_answering_machin