From: Antonio Carvalho <Antonio on
I´m trying to install IIS on my XP Professional, but I get the message the
file IIS_vbob055w.htm is missing from the CD. Can anybody help me?
From: sandy58 on
Yes...IIS is?????? (Sorry to be so picky...but a real name REALLY
helps, Antonio)
OOPS! I found it. Internet Information Server? I also found a forum
with this clue
Quote" Do you mean the file vbob055w.htm? It should be included in XP
installation CD or ServicePack 's I386 folder:" Unquote. Hope it helps.

From: sandy58 on
PS. I saw several forums with "IIS_vbob055w.htm is missing from the CD"
mentioned, Antonio. So, at least, you are not alone with this problem.
Sounds like a defective piece of software/cd.

From: Antonio Carvalho on
Yeah, that´s conforting ... ;-) I figured that much, but I would really
appretiate it if somebody could post that file somewhere. Set up shuts down
once it doesn´t find it.

From: Brian Lenz on
I have the same problem. I think is has someting to do with opdating with
the windows SP2.
I hope that someone will take a copy of the file iis_vbob055w.ht_ from the
Windows SP2 installation CD and place it somewhere public for people like us
to download the file.