From: PepperX on
Hi

I'm developing an Outlook 2007 addin where I have a button I want to place
in the read message window, which I specify in the idMso attribute of the
appropriate xml file (TabReadMessage). But for some reason it won't work!
I've also tried using a custom name to create my own tab, but nothing
happens. Whatever I try the addin always end up in the the newly created
"Add-Ins" tab.

I install the add-in and run Outlook as an administrator. Could it be
something related to the way I install the add-in? In VS2008 I click Build ->
Publish "MyAddin" and run the setup file that gets created.

Any suggestions?