From: GJ on

Hi all,

We have an application which takes backup to NAS storage device.
We have 200GB data in XP machine and this data has to be
completely taken backup to NAS storage device.
While taking the backup windows error is occuring saying
"Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service".

Details:

Database has 1.....100000 records, based on this records we have to backup.
So, Accessing DB for 100000 times and copying files about 200GB

Programming language C#. Can any one help.

Thanks
Goutham
From: sanjacstudent12 on
How much free disk space exists on the XP machine? Also, how much memory
does it have?

"GJ" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have an application which takes backup to NAS storage device.
> We have 200GB data in XP machine and this data has to be
> completely taken backup to NAS storage device.
> While taking the backup windows error is occuring saying
> "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service".
>

> Details:
>
> Database has 1.....100000 records, based on this records we have to backup.
> So, Accessing DB for 100000 times and copying files about 200GB
>
> Programming language C#. Can any one help.
>

> Thanks
> Goutham

Pages: 1
Prev: Event ID 59